IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on hitting Frenchman's for the 8:30 am tide. I have an open seat in my sled for anyone wanting to meet me at Cathedral park. I gotta turn my baby in for a while for minor leaking problems and want to make the last couple of trips count before I am boatless. I have rods/tackle if needed.

Chris

3,877 Posts
Chris,

Fishing on Saturday??? I am stuck down here in San Jose till Friday but want to fish all weekend.

I am liking the ocean forecast as each day passes but Saturday at Goebel sounds interesting.

What do you think? Are you still available Saturday????

·
Registered
885 Posts
Tackle Buster - I'm available on Friday morning as well. I have plenty of gear, except of course, a sled.....

Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the late replies but I work swing shift and this is the first chance I have had to get to my computer. The seat is filled, thanks for the replies.

Terry- Due to some boat issues :mad: , looks as if Saturday will be spent yarding my boat to a couple of different places to try and locate where I am getting a small leak from. There is a good chance that I'll be boatless for about six weeks so I will be at your mercy to take me URB fishing. How bout next Friday, I make a heck of a deck hand :cool:

[ 09-11-2003, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Tacklebuster ]

·
Registered
428 Posts
Tacklebuster
I left a message on your busted boat thread. If Terry or I can't keep you on the water it can't be done. I have Tue. Wed. and Thurs. off just bought new boat, like I wrote on other thread have boat will travel. Let me know.
Randy

3,877 Posts
Chris,

I can vouch for Randy's new boat. It just needs water added. Its a beautiful 24' North River with lots of room to roam in. I am going to take a picture of it when I get home and post it. It has lots of power (225 4-Stroke Yamaha).

Next Thursday & Friday I am in Phoenix. I told you on an earlier thread that I am on the travel schedule from hell but don't fret, if you want to fish on the weekends I can and will be glad to take you. You can also see from the previous message, Randy will be glad to drive you around in his new rig as well and he is great company.

By the way, I know a little about a leaky boat as well and I can turn you on to someone who will fix it out in Cornelius. He fixed me up and I can elaborate if you want details. It was a major weld job and I will have to show you the repair sometime.

Call me Chris - I tried calling your house earlier tonight. I will be back from San Jose tomorrow.503.860.1690

Take Care, Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts