IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have an open seat for salmon fishing in the ocean out of Garibaldi on Friday 10-3-03 6:00 am.

Reply to this post with contact info, and I'll confirm if the open seat still exists.

Please no boozing, or smoking. Just clean fun fishing.

Boat is well outfitted 19' Harbercraft.
You, FM2 and I. Just the three of us.
Bring something to contribute (Bait, Gas $, ?). I have all the gear and life jackets.

Hope to leave the dock at 6:30 am, put out crab traps, and salmon fish. Maybe bottom fish too.

Back to dock by 3:00 pm

Reply to this post.

Cheerio'
Skipper

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hello Skipper, I would be interested in going out with you for Salmonoids if your seat is still open. I would be happy to contribute to the gas\ice\bait kitty. I'm not green to fishing in the ocean and would like the opportunity to meet some more ifishers. Post here or E-mail me back. Luke

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucky? Lucky? Luke

You were the lucky winner. :depressed:
Luke said he has another commitment he forgot about. :whazzup:

For all you Ifishers, The seat is still open.
:cheers:
Cheerio'
Skipper

[ 10-01-2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Skipper ]

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Skipper, you better check out this Lucky Luke guy. He's been over on the SD board whoopping it up over catching tuna. Not sure he will be satisfied with salmon and bottom fish any more. The guy is over the top for tuna.

BTW ask him if he still has that red dress with matching purse and slippers. Something about Lucky Lucy. Just ask him to sp'lain it to ya. :grin: :cheers:

Good luck out there Luke. These two characters are quality folks so leave the victory cigars at home. :wink:

·
Registered
370 Posts
AArggh! I was hoping to leave behind the whole red dress episode. I'll probably be uninvited! Bernie, you are trouble, man.
If its not you heckling me it's Jen. :grin: I wonder if there's any TUNA! outside the jetty? I'll troll a plug or clone and see if I can't hook up a silver bullet! I won't forget your challenge for next summer. :wink: Luke out

·
Registered
370 Posts
TTT

I've forgotton about an appointment that I had with my wife on Friday and I can't go on this trip.

My apologies to Jim for having committed myself. He and his fishing partner (FM2) would be great folks to go fishing with for the day. I hope that someone is able to fill this seat. I've left Jim a message and I believe that this seat is now available again. Sorry for the misundersatanding ya all. :hoboy: Luke

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seat is still open. We'll catch Luke next time.

"ROD, WHO IS THE NEXT CONTESTANT?"

Cheerio'
Skipper

[ 10-02-2003, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Skipper ]

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT

Seat is still open

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beefcake,

You are the winner!!! :cheers:

FM2 and & are OK with taking greenhorns.

I hope you're not fooling and show us veterans how to catch a nook on a hook. :wink:

I'll email you.

Cheerio'
Skipper

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Good luck and stay safe out there tommorow and don't forget to give us a report. No matter how many FM2 cracker's off. :grin:

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Willing to teach a greenhorn? I fish a lot in the CR and Willamette, but never in the ocean. If you're up for it, just let me know where to be, what to bring, what to wear, etc. I'll email you my phone #. (If you don't want to babysit, I understand.) :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts