IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!
Just retired last June and taking up fishing after 35 year hiatus, kids, golf, work, etc.

SandyRiverRon (retired also) has been showing me the ropes and we have been lucky enough to boat 6 nooks in Aug/Sept. Three on Columbia and three las week on Siletz.

Have followed Ifish for last couple of years and appreciate all the knowledge and comradery(sp.

Hope to be a good contributor. Glad to be member. Look for my 17' Arima with Ifish decal, say hello!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome. :cheers:

Congrats on taking care of business, now it is time to stink up the fish box a little.

Joe

·
Registered
873 Posts
Way to go. Now like me, it's 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday every week. Welcome to our I-fish family.

Sore Back

:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Congrats on the retirement,enjoy enjoy,and congrats on some good fishimg keep it up !!
Bob :smile:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Having owned an Arima for 13 years I always look when one of them goes by. Good luck in your retirement, and good fishing. :cheers:

Uh...remember to put the keyboard away and actually go fishing. This Ifish site is pretty addicting. :grin:

Skein

·
Ichthyomaniac
3,187 Posts
I am twenty six and have been duly employed for the last 4 years or so. I think I am ready to retire as well. Got any advice?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts