·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to try an Old Salty Diver?
Thought so! :smile:

If you'd like to win a diver, please read the rules of the road, below:

OK THEN! Follow me to The Old Salty Web Page

I haven't seen a web page do this, but it redirects you to a smaller window. In that window, find the information below:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

QUESTION: FILL IN THE BLANK

Old Salty carries Rod Planers starting from 1 oz., and go all the way up to a Deep Diving __ oz. Downrigger

How many ounces is the largest deep diving downrigger?

Alrighty, then... Also, Old Salty would appreciate a little feedback on their divers. They have given us quite a few to try out. Looking forward to hearing of their success! :smile:

Ready, Set.... Don't spill your coffee, now-- It's only a diver!

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chrome Bumper... you got it!

Do you fish the larger downriggers in the ocean, or use divers for salmon in the rivers mostly?
Let me know in an email with your mailing address!

Thanks,
Jen

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Oh ya, way to start the week :dance: :smile: :tongue: :cool: :cheers: :laugh: !! I would like a larger one for handline or downrigger to call on Mr. Chinooky while he is hangin' in Neptune's basement if at all possible. Would like to send him a little herring hord d'oeuvre, with a twist.

Love those divers!!!!

Edited out your address. Really shouldn't post that on the internet. :smile:
Please mail it to me in the future. Thx!

[ 09-08-2003, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Jen
Can I send you postage and handling? Parcel post for 2 lbs 12 oz at 6x6x12 inches is $4.08 according to the USPS website, plus whatever is needed for packaging and handling. I am not sure when I will get a kitchen pass for Tillamook. I was in Iraq all summer and need to catch up on honey doos here in Scappoose and Bouy 10 is calling. BTW, I think I saw you on the flybridge out of Depoe Bay the 30th of August trolling for tuna, now that's livin! I was aboard the Black Rocket.
Tim

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absolutely, no way.
I will pay your postage!
I will get them out tomorrow! :smile:

Thank you, and thank you for being in Iraq, too.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Postage will cost me a ton for these big ones.
Do you ever come to Tillamook?
Thanks,
Jen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts