IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I’d done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed “Thank you”, obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line and start all over.

Don’t honk your horn at old people.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I’d done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed “Thank you”, obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

That there is CLASSIC..Well done

·
Registered
346 Posts
HA! i approve this message.

Reactions: Small Fry

·
Registered
460 Posts

Clever...and very funny !🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I didn't think this was the "Joke of the day thread" until the ending punch line.
Very well played (y)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Double mad! Kudos. Thanks for the laugh, CopperMan.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I'm disgusted and disheartened by someone of your maturity and age acting in such a well played and brilliant manner. 🥳

I will remember this the next time I'm in front of an impatient knob and try to do as good as you, Sir

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I bet she waited right there at the window until she got what she wanted, but I can picture her all steamed up and red faced mad:mad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts