IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
24,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the picture is of one of my customers relatives, colorado, they think. the buck on the left had no gonads.

· Registered
24,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here is a photo of a 2000 deer i got in the beatys butte area, 4yr old a little under 300lbs;

· Registered
24,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and the adel store has the best french fries in the state. with out a doubt :food:

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Hehe...some of the best FOOD in the state too!

Marcy, who started her restaurant over near Silver Lake, now has the Adel Store too! :applause:

Wow, on Steak Nite they have HUGE Steaks, a stuffed baker, and Dessert (usually a huge layer cake) for something like $12.00!

It's the "hangout" for most of the cowboys and ranchers, over in the Warner Valley, to be most evenings after the sun goes down! :wink:

Geez, I hope this doesn't sound like a plug?!! :shocked:

:cheers:

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Well this one didnt turn out very good, but it was a bobcat and it was taken about 1929 or 1930, its my grampa and great grampa, they got it in Upper Peninsula Michigan with a gun. gramps was about 20 in the pic. He died before I was born, Mom says I woulda liked him that we were alot alike.
I may be able to find some more old ones If Mom digs through her boxes to find them for me.

· Registered
8,708 Posts
I got ahold of my mom, she is going threw my grandpas old photos to find this one of him and my great uncle with a wheel brow full of passenge pigions Its a cool old photo I'll try and get my sis to scan it and send it to me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.