IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Can’t say what song was just elevated above the National Anthem on TV coverage, but at least, I didn’t have to see kneeling.

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Brady is still so much better than most QBs. Amazing, really. Just demonstrates now bad the experts are at picking talent when he is a 6th round pick.

Just wondering how many great players we never got to see.

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Great game. Cowboys look quite improved.

Reactions: jimh

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Was definitely a game I was expecting to do some chores while watching! Expected more from Tampa. Prescott looked great. They should do well.

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Kick-off time!

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
That wasn’t very nice. NFL rules meant they switched to the start of the next game when Cincinatti and Minnesota only had a few minutes left of overtime. :(

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
That wasn’t very nice. NFL rules meant they switched to the start of the next game when Cincinatti and Minnesota only had a few minutes left of overtime. :(
Game of the Week > bonus coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Aaron Rodgers, after all his whining, needs to get things going.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Looks like Tannehill had a nice day behind his O line support....duck... here they come again...hope his legs hold up.

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
Great game. Cowboys look quite improved.
10 minutes more time of possession.
+2 (Might be 3) on turnovers.
Have a chance to ice the game with a first down
Lose the game

Dallas will never be a strong candidate until Jerry Jones steps down from his roles.

Reactions: piscean

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Dallas will never be a strong candidate until Jerry Jones steps down from his roles.
I get that you don’t like Jerry Jones, but you are of course, wrong.

The Cowboys Owner, President and General Manager, took over the franchise in 1989 and quickly restored the winning tradition in Dallas. Jones became the first owner in NFL history to lead his team to three Super Bowl titles in his first seven years of ownership.

The first decade of the Cowboys under Jones’s guidance resulted in seven playoff appearances, six division titles, four conference championship games and becoming the first team ever to claim three Super Bowls in a four-season span. With Jones at the helm, the Cowboys earned victories in Super Bowls XXVII, XXVIII and XXX.

The commitment to winning continues as the Cowboys advanced to the postseason in 2016 which marked the team’s 14th postseason appearance in the Jones’s era.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Looked more like a commitment to hoping for divine intervention with his hands folded in front of him in the visiting owner’s box Thursday night

Cue Ryan Succop, Vampire Slayer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
I get that you don’t like Jerry Jones, but you are of course, wrong.

The Cowboys Owner, President and General Manager, took over the franchise in 1989 and quickly restored the winning tradition in Dallas. Jones became the first owner in NFL history to lead his team to three Super Bowl titles in his first seven years of ownership.

The first decade of the Cowboys under Jones’s guidance resulted in seven playoff appearances, six division titles, four conference championship games and becoming the first team ever to claim three Super Bowls in a four-season span. With Jones at the helm, the Cowboys earned victories in Super Bowls XXVII, XXVIII and XXX.

The commitment to winning continues as the Cowboys advanced to the postseason in 2016 which marked the team’s 14th postseason appearance in the Jones’s era.
I've followed Dallas since Nixon was president.

They have not been to a sb in 25 years.

Their signature move is losing close games.

They are famous for a lack of discipline (See RT not making a drug test, being suspended for 5 games- last week!-....there will be no price to pay. Because Jerry Jones is the devil who lives on the crushed spirits of fans).

Jerry fired a coach that won 2 super bowls back to back....Because he wanted to influence how the team was ran.

Only (Maybe) the Lions and Jets can claim the same level of failure as Dallas when comparing owners for 25 years.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts