IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear we go!!
🏈🏈

Support your team here!

Any early predictions?

Good Luck All

Reactions: jimh

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
KC wins it all. Why? Because Tom Brady will have a season ending injury and KC picked up Trey Smith, a very good OL from my Alma Mater. :D

Seriously, don’t know, but at least, it’s a theory.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Cleveland Browns go undefeated and win the SB!!! 🤓

But seriously, I think they are going to do well. Buffalo is going to be good! (imo)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Chiefs fixed their O Line, nobody is going to be able to stop them. D is much improved as well, losing only one their DB’s and a LB. Browns looking improved, and the Bills are looking good as well. Raiders are crap like usual and the Broncos should have taken Justin Fields when they had the chance. He’s better than Bridgewater. Made my day when they passed on him.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
cowboys win it all and jerry jones retires.
I really dont care anymore- The game is no longer any fun to watch. All about $$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Life long Steelers' fan. I'm having a hard time getting too enthused about their chances this year. I look at their schedule, and how last year ended, and I see a record of between 7-10 and 9-8.

I am not drinking the Browns' Kool Aid. They are still the Browns, even if they have assembled a talented roster. They may well finish with a better record than the Steelers, but they're nowhere near KC or Buffalo in the AFC.

Very likely a repeat of last year's Super Bowl contestants, only with the Mahomeses winning.

·
Registered
tuners, steeltrouts, anything goes
1,911 Posts
I feel a Seahawks regression coming. Despite a lot of the core of the team still being elite and intact, they're weak in some key areas with little to no depth in others. I'm optimistic about the new offensive coordinator, but it's year 1 for a new system. I feel like it's going to be a mess early on.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Cams done but he’ll get another chance. Bodies beat up from his style of play and even when he was at his peak, he was never very accurate.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I bet Cam has a hard to getting picked up since he is unvaxed. Teams are going to shy away I would think because of strict protocols.

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
I would have kept Cam a while longer until the rest of the team is at full steam. My guess is Mac Jones is going to have a hard time and spend a lot of time on the ground.

Cam is better than a lot of QBs that have jobs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
All I know is I am a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan, and they are exciting to watch again! That hasn't been the case since I was in high school. Yes, the 4 years the Bills went to the SB, were my 4 years of high school..

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All I know is I am a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan, and they are exciting to watch again! That hasn't been the case since I was in high school. Yes, the 4 years the Bills went to the SB, were my 4 years of high school..
I would love to see the Bill’s make it to the big house! Though I am a lifelong Rams fan I root for several other teams.

·
Registered
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Something tells me Tampa Bay is gonna light things up today! 🏈

1 - 20 of 77 Posts