IFish Fishing Forum banner

Official Moderator Appreciation Day (MAD)

5K views 93 replies 92 participants last post by  Redbull 
#1 ·
On this day, November 12th, 2003, I would like to suggest that we celebrate "Moderator Appreciation Day!" It will be called "MAD", as that is what you have to be, in order to volunteer for this job! :smile:

Yesterday, while I was out fishing, they read zillions of topics, tried to keep things civil, and basicly allowed me to fish without worry, all day long! :smile: Thing is, they do this most every day, so every day should be MAD!

I would appreciate it if each and every one of you took the time to say Thank you! They work hard, and most of the time, it's not easy trying to figure out what to edit, how to be completely fair, and what to dispose of or not.

Moderating is not a fun job, most of the time. You open yourself up to critisism and total madness!

Please, even though you may have felt stepped on, at one time or another, let's have a big hand for the MAD team on ifish!

(Even I have been edited a time or two! I know how it feels!)

Maybe we should call it the Mad Squad, instead of the Mod Squad? :smile: :smile:

Jen

[ 11-12-2003, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Jennie@ifish ]

See less See more
#8 ·
Originally posted by ampersat:
Thanks for all your hard work, mods!! It's not an easy job and rarely do you get the recognition you deserve.

Thank you!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">What he said!!

TR

#18 ·
Though we don't always se eye to eye :tongue: , I appreciate the hard work ALL of you do to keep this site sane and reasonably sanitary :cheers:

[ 11-12-2003, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Jennie@ifish ]

#23 ·
Thank you so much for your unsung tireless efforts.

Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.