IFish Fishing Forum banner
721 - 740 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
We called Suzyques Mom when we hit the road yesterday morning. She's a fishing fool. She met us at Willow Grove and we headed out. Not many boats in the area. After an hour or 2 my rod buries. I grab it and say here you go Mom.
After an epic battle between Fisher woman and fish. And one instance where I was worried if she was going to pull the fish in the boat or the fish was going to pull her in the water she won the fight!

Beautiful 15 pounder. Pretty good for somebody 85 years old!

Saw 1 jack caught. Only 2 fish of the day.
Water Cloud Boat Sky Smile

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
We called Suzyques Mom when we hit the road yesterday morning. She's a fishing fool. She met us at Willow Grove and we headed out. Not many boats in the area. After an hour or 2 my rod buries. I grab it and say here you go Mom.
After an epic battle between Fisher woman and fish. And one instance where I was worried if she was going to pull the fish in the boat or the fish was going to pull her in the water she won the fight!

View attachment 980476
What an excellent story! That's very cool! Congrats..... Kirk

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
New here . Hello everybody . Is this for fishing reports or illness reporting ?
Used to be a good place for reports 15 years ago. Most people don't put fishing reports here anymore. Not worth getting beat up by the haters.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
New here . Hello everybody . Is this for fishing reports or illness reporting ?
Here is a report for you, the weather is partly cloudy, calm wsw winds about 2-5mph, water temp 52 degrees. Bonked number 51,52 for the season on my boat, and yes I am feeling better.
Both fish were caught with bait , close to the bottom of the river 😳. Welcome to ifish now contribute

Attachments

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #735 · (Edited)
2 rods, 4 chances, two bagged, one bonked, one released. Shallow water, light gear. K-14s , one tuna wrapped, one naked.

Whethole bonks a keeper:

Leo did some fetching:

I just got a nice 14lb(?) native. Prettiest I’ve seen in a while:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Here is a report for you, the weather is partly cloudy, calm wsw winds about 2-5mph, water temp 52 degrees. Bonked number 51,52 for the season on my boat, and yes I am feeling better.
Both fish were caught with bait , close to the bottom of the river 😳. Welcome to ifish now contribute

I did well up there last week. Buddy's been camped there and hammering them. I might make the drive next week. Good job.

Reactions: PnwChrome

·
Registered
9,226 Posts

View attachment 980476
Great job man, I really like that you gave her the rod and she did so well.
ron m

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
My buddy an I fished along Willow today. We had 2 chances and blew them both like a couple of rookies to fast out of the holder. Watched the plunkers just hammer them with 5 on the bank 6 lost and 3 released for 9 rods. I think we may have been to deep or might of had more opportunities. K14's \ Bloody Tuna oil and salmon blend addicted smeared on the plugs. 28 inch droppers and 72 feet back. We were fishing 9-11 FOW but looked it like the show was even shallower for the plunkers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
3 chances, two bagged, one bonked, one released. Shallow water, light gear. K-14s , one tuna wrapped, one naked.

Whethole bonks a keeper:

Leo did some fetching:

I just got a nice 14lb(?) native. Prettiest I’ve seen in a while:

Nice going CCW. Love those purple backs.
Your pups are awesome. What a great photo of a great spring day on the water.

721 - 740 of 946 Posts