IFish Fishing Forum banner
701 - 720 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Gman the extension started yesterday.

Tysdad I know exactly where you are. Great pic and good luck.

Reactions: tysdad

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
Run a chrome/red Triple Teaser or brass/chartreuse Dick Nite above or below your Kwikfish and shad may also accommodate.

Reactions: Roady

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Fishing out of chinook. Seen a few caught. One boat with three. Another fishing shallow hooked up. I can’t buy a bite. Water is beautiful and 52.9 degrees. Constant stream of fish on the finder.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Fished Davis and beyond from the crack of 6;30 to noon. 1/1 with a high fin released. Saw many what appeared to be jacks or very itty bitty adults netted. Plenty of company. Doesn't anybody work anymore!!!
The one released was maybe 12 lbs. Green label down hill off the bottom ~20 fow. Going to give it to the weekenders tomorrow. Oh, and the Willy is definitely fishable down low.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Fished Davis and beyond from the crack of 6;30 to noon. 1/1 with a high fin released. Saw many what appeared to be jacks or very itty bitty adults netted. Plenty of company. Doesn't anybody work anymore!!!
The one released was maybe 12 lbs. Green label down hill off the bottom ~20 fow. Going to give it to the weekenders tomorrow. Oh, and the Willy is definitely fishable down low.
Should of been there Thursday . Less people and way more fish. Big fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
493 Posts
We fished Caterpillar from shore. Lots of other bankers. There were no bites for 16+ poles in my stretch. Didn’t see a net fly from any of the anchored and trolling boats either. We managed 1 bite and lost it on the fight. Slow for what we saw.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
View attachment 980416
Tried the Willamette first, nothing and nothing on the finder. Moved out to CR at 8:30 and fish on first pass and second pass, then nothing. Fished until 1 and saw a few others caught. A lot of boats on the river today!
Another fish w Predator marks. One of ours was tore up a little to yesterday. Similar markings

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fished out of CL morning to mid afternoon. Had a good bite within the first 5 minutes of getting the line wet, but shook loose before we could see what it was. Great day to be on the water. Little chilly in the morning, easy gentle breeze, and a few zzzzzz’s. Couldn’t ask for a better PNW spring day. Finished with 1.5 out of 3 (adult and jack).

701 - 720 of 946 Posts