IFish Fishing Forum banner
681 - 700 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
2,922 Posts
I am in the same boat , trying to kick covid it has actually pretty nasty, feels like a really nasty flu ..aches and pains, zapped all my energy , spells of chills and sweats. I am on the third day and it seems to be getting better. First two nights was miserable.
Agreed, first two nights were miserable for me as well. Couldn’t get comfortable because all of my joints hurt. My son seems to have milder symptoms.

Hope you recover quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
2,922 Posts
Yep, my kids have it also. This is round 2 this year for us. I want to get out there and slam a few though.
I’m pretty sure my son brought it home from school. He had it last summer too, as well as my wife. I never got it that time around, though.

Hope they get over it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I am in the same boat , trying to kick covid it has actually pretty nasty, feels like a really nasty flu ..aches and pains, zapped all my energy , spells of chills and sweats. I am on the third day and it seems to be getting better. First two nights was miserable.
Hang in there Mike! It ran through my house were all ok. I was down for like a week. Body aches, slight fever chills.

Reactions: PnwChrome

·
Registered
40 Posts
Solo trip out of Washougal til noon. Very wet day. Saw about a dozen boats out. Trolled super bait first half then anchored with kwikfish wrapped with tuna belly. No luck. Saw 1 fish netted from boat who was on anchor. Will try again tomorrow and hopefully it'll be not so wet.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #695 ·
Two friends fished the Columbia today until the wind blew them off at 9:00. Clarity was fishable, prop visible.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #698 ·
It’s 36 F right now at my house; Spring is slow in coming. Legal start time for fishing is 5:10 am tomorrow. Add in coffee, pack up, dog coordination, travel time and set up once there makes for an early start to occupy the prime water that worked so well 5 weeks ago.

Wind, rain and honey-dos thin the whimps out.

I love it. Fish will die. I won’t complain if the sun peeks through now and again.

Good luck to all the other fools like myself.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Guys... when they closed the lower river they said it was to "ensure conservation". There are still 3k+ crossing daily. McNary has good numbers as well WHICH will result in an assurance of a good run/conservation. Standby mates, you'll likely get your extension soon.

681 - 700 of 946 Posts