·
Registered
3,535 Posts

Just checked, still nothing.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Getting down to the wire which is not always a good thing….

Clam

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! See ya all in October. I had a sliver of hope that after a 4 month downtrend they would actually open the beaches to digging. Bet you a dollar to a doughnut Long Beach won't open either.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! See ya all in October. I had a sliver of hope that after a 4 month downtrend they would actually open the beaches to digging. Bet you a dollar to a doughnut Long Beach won't open either.
Fools bet! But I do like a good bearclaw😎 WDFW can’t open Long Beach after May cause of the snowy plover issues.

Clam

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Fools bet! But I do like a good bearclaw😎 WDFW can’t open Long Beach after May cause of the snowy plover issues.

Clam
Cottage Bakery is a regular stop to and from the beaches. And the cause of a few extra pounds.
Forgot about the birds and found this on the Razor Clam page.
Notice: June 3, 2021. Razor clam season is closed for the season and we’re starting our summer stock assessment. We will have more information and look forward to digging in the fall. Please check back in early September 2021.
Good thing we still have a few in the freezer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one had any luck with razors on the beaches just south of Cape Lookout? I was near there last weekend camping but didn't have a chance to dig. I was thinking I'd go back this coming weekend due to a good minus tide. Tierra Del Mar seems like a good entry point but I have no idea if there are good razors down that way at all.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
38,798 Posts
Was up north a week ago walking one of the popular Worshington beaches. Couldn't believe the abundance of huge shows. Had to be careful where I stepped so I wouldn't lose a foot in one. Have never seen anything like it.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Was up north a week ago walking one of the popular Worshington beaches. Couldn't believe the abundance of huge shows. Had to be careful where I stepped so I wouldn't lose a foot in one. Have never seen anything like it.
We were up at ocean shores, during the last low tides series. I couldn’t believe how many clams were on that beach. You just stand there, and they start popping at your feet. I could have got all 15 without moving. All were huge donuts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Anyone know if there is commercial digging allowed anywhere near Willapa Bay? A friend bought 20 Razor Clams from someone who stated he was a commercial clam digger.

·
Premium Member
2,853 Posts
221 - 240 of 247 Posts