IFish Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I stand corrected. My daughter informed me that her friend is going to the game this weekend and wanted to borrow some of her Oregon gear to wear. Her friend is a senior at 🐀 U. Even they don’t want to be fans.
I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s a true story.
She's probably just afraid of what the Oregon fans will do to her if she was wearing Beaver gear. I went with my Bro' (duck season ticket holder) to the 2007 game. I will never go back after the :poop: that went on after the game. I was cussed at, spit on and had stuff thrown at me :mad: Biggest bunch of poor losers I have ever seen.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
She's probably just afraid of what the Oregon fans will do to her if she was wearing Beaver gear. I went with my Bro' (duck season ticket holder) to the 2007 game. I will never go back after the :poop: that went on after the game. I was cussed at, spit on and had stuff thrown at me :mad: Biggest bunch of poor losers I have ever seen.
I had the same experience at Reser after a Duck loss.

I was wearing my Oregon gear. More than one drunk Beav considered it a target. I didn’t get upset until my daughter started crying.

A-holes come in both flavors.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hey Sneaker, kind of off topic but in a way not at all, out of sheer curiosity, what comes to mind when you think of Tikka 7mm-08's and the pharmaceutical sales industry?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Hey Sneaker, kind of off topic but in a way not at all, out of sheer curiosity, what comes to mind when you think of Tikka 7mm-08's and the pharmaceutical sales industry?
That‘s funny, I bought a Tikka from that guy. My first .223. Flatfish (Mark) introduced us.

For my money if you can’t handle a .30-06 you shouldn’t be hunting. Deer maybe, elk (I’ve never killed one) deserve something that will kill more reliably.

Big Pharma takes advantage of us and the system of healthcare we’ve created. Tax breaks and special treatment. They withhold information and advertise inappropriately.

FYI I didn’t go to college but I grew up in Eugene.

Why do you ask?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That‘s funny, I bought a Tikka from that guy. My first .223. Flatfish (Mark) introduced us.

For my money if you can’t handle a .30-06 you shouldn’t be hunting. Deer maybe, elk (I’ve never killed one) deserve something that will kill more reliably.

Big Pharma takes advantage of us and the system of healthcare we’ve created. Tax breaks and special treatment. They withhold information and advertise inappropriately.

FYI I didn’t go to college but I grew up in Eugene.

Why do you ask?
What guy would that be?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Oh, and I became a Beav for both of the baseball World Series wins.

School
State
Conference

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
So if the Ducks win, they win the North?

If the Cougs win and the Ducks lose, the Cougs win?

If the Cougs lose and the Beavs win, the Beavs win?

·
Registered
12,520 Posts
This thread isn't about records, numbers from 2004 or even the toilet bowl, it's about Civil War 2021.
We all know that duck fan thinks they have the best team money can buy, they don't.
Even Reese is confused. She has on half of the correct colors and the wrong hat. It's OK, she wears the black well.

I'm thinking the Beavers defense will get as many or more points this week than the ducks TEAM did last week!

Go Beavers!!!!!

41 - 60 of 176 Posts