IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the feathers and fur fly guys..............

But, please keep it real ok so we don't get it shutdown......

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I'm a Coug. But, considering the bizarre Pac 12 playoff picture, go Beavers!!. ( Assuming the Cougs win on Friday that is.).

·
Registered
16,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a Coug. But, considering the bizarre Pac 12 playoff picture, go Beavers!!. ( Assuming the Cougs win on Friday that is.).
No offense BARCHASER, but I won't be rooting for the Coug's this time around for obvious reasons......

Never did I ever think I'd say.........Go Dawgs........there it is, that bad taste in my mouth lol.......

Reactions: Seth in Keizer

·
Registered
12,520 Posts
I'm a Beavs fan because I went to OSU. Most duck fans went to Walmart.
I think duck fan would be thrilled to be able to go to Walmart. That's where you buy duck gear.

I too am a Beaver because I graduated from OSU. It's the one thing I have in common with duck fan. They didn't attend U of O.

Reactions: Orange bobber

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
The only fans the Rats have are graduates. What other reason would there be????
I'm a Beaver fan from afar. They try hard and don't even need fancy uniforms to beat the Ducks. Question though, how any other teams besides the Ducks in the top 4 have lost so many positions in the College Football Playoff in one week? Seems like the Ducks have a record.

Bonus, how many Duck coaches have been named as one of the top candidates of an SEC school besides Cristobal. It could get ugly.

·
Registered
12,520 Posts
Be careful jimh, the ducks with decent coaches might get real good.

DO NOT get started on the ducks wardrobe changes. I'm honestly glad they have toned it back. I was actually starting to feel sorry for them when the national shows were mocking them. OK, it was great, but still.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I think the Ducks come out flat against little brother in the Civil War, but awaken enough in the 4th quarter to win by a field goal. Don’t think there will be any excessive celebrations with sheep for OSU after this game.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
So are you saying "If your not 1st your last"?
Kind of like the typical end of season as a Beaver...... in Last? ;)
The Alabama's, LSU's, Ohio State's and Clemson's of the world don't brag about "almosts" my friend. And the difference is I know exactly who my Beavs are, and know who they are not. I don't operate under a delusion of 100 years of storied football prowess. Zero national titles is zero national titles, no matter how you want to slice the math.

And to your last statement, not this year they ain't. 😊

·
Registered
225 Posts
At least Oregon has the gumption to proudly display how many National titles they've won right on the front of the stadium... gotta give them that, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: jimh and DogZilla15

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
The Alabama's, LSU's, Ohio State's and Clemson's of the world don't brag about "almosts" my friend. And the difference is I know exactly who my Beavs are, and know who they are not. I don't operate under a delusion of 100 years of storied football prowess. Zero national titles is zero national titles, no matter how you want to slice the math.

And to your last statement, not this year they ain't. 😊
Mountain Plant Natural landscape Bedrock Tree

1 - 20 of 176 Posts