IFish Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

· Registered
18,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Indeed! An intrepid interstate Ifish Triumvirate (fop, Quiet Riot, and eyeFISH) rolled into the Promised Land for Siliqua slayage.

They came, they saw, they conquered... under the glow of a sliver moon barely illuminating the lapping surf. Clams were liberally showing high and dry, but consistently emerging from the bottom of the core as each was extracted from the beach.

Limits around on the chosen patch of sand for a combined crew of seven in about half an hour. Thanks for driving up and joining along for the fun, QR!

(fop will probably post a pic once he's done cleaning his limit)

· Registered
8,041 Posts
Dang Joe, that looks real goooooood---------any chance of your recipe.
I basically follow this recipe, but add mushrooms and whatever is handy, a little green onion, red bell pepper etc. I like Riesling wine, but I'm not much of a wino. Don't worry about having all the ingredients, wine noodles garlic clams and parsley is all it really needs. Par-cooking the noodles and stirring them into the sauce to have them absorb the juice as they finish cooking is the key for clams linguine, and adding the chopped razors right at the end and shutting off the heat so you don't overcook them. Mine was a little saucy/runny because I'm on a low carb diet and tried using some fake noodles that didn't absorb the sauce at all.

· Registered
5,279 Posts
41 - 60 of 82 Posts