IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
In the before times, during the long long ago, in an age before 360s, before enlightenment, when man's mainstem CR fall fishery was restricted to primitive anchor fishing, with only wobblers and plugs at our disposal, the Dead Zone was named. For in those dark ages, before the gift of 360 was revealed unto us, only the 10% of the 10% could catch fall chinook on anchor betwixt the Lewis and Bonneville. A barren wasteland of sunburns and wasted rod hours and spilt carrot milk. Let us never forget the sacrifices of our forefathers.
Hahaha oh brother! Man that is a masterpiece and no 🧚‍♀️ fairytale story. I applaud you.

Glad someone started the thread.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Golden! Back in the day we did great on anchor not burning fuel relaxing and caught my share. Now the trolling fleet has forced us to do the same. Can’t throw an anchor with out ping of the fleet. Love fall fishing either way. We all have to adapt I guess.
I make them go around me. I don’t care. I get my share too. I’m a wobbler diehard. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Second hand report that effort is on out at PDX to Camas with a fish here and there but not on fire yet. I’m told Columbia is a bit high and warm still in the Dead Zone.

I trust my source who passed the report on to me today from his friend who has fished several days in the area now. Heat wave this week really sucks. I’m looking at Friday for me and I will post a report for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts