IFish Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
That's a low blow...... I haven't seen a Big Game report yet I didn't agree with.

limits today on lots of boats. I washome today for the last time till sept, but between texts and facebook, I saw more limits then not......
I know it is the internet but please read slowly. The post is actually pretty complimentary. Seems like a guy who is working hard and trying to make a go of it. And providing a service a lot of folks appreciate.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Continue with your reports BIG GAME FISHING straight shooter and greatly appreciate your contributions here
Agreed, He is a stand up guy.
Also, Its worth mentioning that he spends his time attending fishery meetings in hopes to make a difference for all of us.

B10 has alot of Chinook right now, best get after them and it wouldn't hurt if ya all bought your bait in Hammond. I know of several boat limits yesterday.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I wont post pictures because they're my buddy's fish but my fishing partner got his limit yesterday 8/4 and this morning 8/5 within 20 minutes of being on the water (in the river) .
I'm happy for him but those 7am fish pics, first thing in the morning while I'm logging into work really sting......
Wood Home appliance Font Output device Hardwood

Man..... they were some nice bright fish too....

·
Registered
Hewescraft Searunner 210 HT
387 Posts
Agreed, He is a stand up guy.
Also, Its worth mentioning that he spends his time attending fishery meetings in hopes to make a difference for all of us.

B10 has alot of Chinook right now, best get after them and it wouldn't hurt if ya all bought your bait in Hammond. I know of several boat limits yesterday.
i agree I appreciate the reports and candor.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I need to retire so I can spend the entire month and half in Astoria..... is it August 25th yet? Can't come soon enough...thanks for reports big game.
I’ve been fortunate the last 3 seasons to fish every day of August and many in September and October
It’s truly amazing
Do to the fact I can’t put my boat in a slip this year I’ll be fishing a bit les,
I’m not retired, but I live very close bye, own my own business ( very flexible hours ) and only fish the tides ( often late in the afternoon into early evenings)
Tomorrow will be great at 1st light but I’m banking on the end of the midday low,and beginning of the ebb… I’ll be out there 11am or so ….

61 - 80 of 228 Posts