IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your Seahawks news for the season of 2020-2021 here. Good luck Seahawk fans! :applause:

·
Registered
tuners, steeltrouts, anything goes
1,283 Posts
Sooooo excited. Currently in that "this could be a really special team this year" stage of optimism. 30yrs of that and you'd think I'd learn to pump the brakes a bit.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Looks like this one is done. Good job Hawks! Atlanta at home is tough. If they played the first three quarters the way they play the 4th quarter, they'd be a big threat.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
It was a well played game. I’m not sure how good Atlanta is but the Hawks looked good against them today

·
Registered
tuners, steeltrouts, anything goes
1,283 Posts
That's about as good as I can remember the hawks looking for the first quarter of a season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Adams was worth all the Hawks gave and then some. They looked good in all phases of the game, and that includes coaching. Still not totally sold on their pass rush.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Who is this Jamal Adams beast. He was making tackles at opposite ends of the field. He looks like one of those endless motor type of players. The defense looks better in the flat and across the middle where they were torched last year. I think the main reason they looked better was because they were not running 57% of the time. Wilson had the most rushing yards. Just let Russel run the offence and Sir Carroll be the figure head/ cheer leader - go Hawks.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I was curious as to how the draft pick Brooks did. Didn’t see his number much. Still getting used to the new guys numbers.

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Seahawks looked very sharp, especially Russ.

Yes, I am a still a Rams fan, but you guys looked good for the opener!

1 - 20 of 366 Posts