IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Snapshot. It will be hard to see your flag on Odell as I will be on Crescent :dance: I have never fished Odell, but for about 43 years I have been yarding big Kokes out of Crescent(avg about 17-18") I have some special color Fenders that haven't even been made for 15 years that always seem to attract the fish. Also with a LURE DEPTH FINDER, that a friend and I developed in the early 80's, it is easy to put your bail right in the midst of the schools. Anyway, happy fishing and if you are on Crescent I will look for your flag.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Leave the earlier the better. Will prob fill up on Thursday. Snapshot, we are using old pink and onyx ford fenders, retying the wedding rings with a 24" leader and #6 Gamatsu and then we are fishing where we find the schools usually about 65-70 feet down this time of year. Without downriggers it takes about 50z and 150 pulls to do this. I will bring some extra LURE DEPTH FINDERS so you will know how deep you are. No Charge

[ 06-16-2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: No Wishin Just Fishin ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.