IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may not have my usual fishing buddy and if it's rough my pregant wife won't be out much. If there is any other ifishers down there in a crowded boat, I can probably offer a set. I'll be jigging, downrigger fishing for kokes and macs.
I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon so mail before 3pm friday if interested.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Having been there last weekend
and with this little bit of warm weather, I think your timing may be excellent. Take a little extra water, it's gonna be a crowd!

Ah, I remember the old days when it wasn't a crowd ... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Skunk
I'm up for the entire weekend as well. Will be in the father in laws boat.... what I call the green frog. An old green and white tri-hull with an 85 force on the back.. Say hi if you see us. We are in cabin H on the west side.. stop in and say hi... we can compare notes... have fun.
bob

3,877 Posts
Dang,

I'm gealous. I wanted to go there but as usual I could not get a camping spot at shelter cove. I was looking forward to taking the Duckworth somewhere this weekend along with the camper but I guess I am on the sidelines, sturgeon & shad fishing in the gorge or maybe a day trip to Tillamook for springers.

Please post a report when you get back from there thoug skunk.

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Novice, I'll look for you. I'll have the ifish sitcker on the windshield of my 16 starcraft open bow. Beige with a brown stripe. two downriggers off the back. good luck to you guys! i'll try to stop in and say hi, we are at odell lake resort on the east end, cabin 6.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Sure wish I could go :mad: , but can't. Thanks for offering a seat to us. I have also done quite well at Crescent Lake. Don't forget the Chicken and Jo Jo's at the Crescent Lake Junction Tavern. It's a great break from camp food.

Good luck and let us know when you return how it went.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts