IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had three friends come up from Southern California to do a little fishing and sightseeing the past three days. They decided on Kokanee instead of trout so Friday we headed over to Odell. Stared out jigging by Princess creek with the 75 other boats. Did not take long to move over to the railroad hole after not catching and not seeing any caught at Princess creek. It took a while but we all caught a few fish jigging. That got slow so off to troll we went. That was more productive and generated lots of hits. Not many fish landed however. Ended the day with only 13 fish but lost about 30. The fish averaged 14 inches and were thick.

Saturday we were at Paulina late and did not start until noon and fished until 3:30. I did not even get the second rod in the water before we had the first fish on. We were trolling mostly in the middle of the lake. Ended with 12 fish ranging between 13 and 14 inches and lost at least that many. That was some of the best fishing I have experienced at Paulina.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts