IFish.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been up there in the last few days. Was last week for me, but things can change week to week. Thinking of taking a buddy there after work. He's never really fished much so it would be a kick to get him into some. Is it still fishing pretty good?
Thanks,
GBS

·
Registered
759 Posts
GBS,
I went Sunday from 6:00 to 11:00am. It was real slow for most of the boats. We landed 9 shad and lost about the same for 2 rods. Tried everything previously mentioned on this site but had the most hits on brass Dick Nite orange tip. I'm taking my kids tonight.
Good luck,
Ken

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Friday evening rocked 60 shad in 4hrs, Saturday was ok early then got slow as it got hot. Check the tides and go during the outgoing tide that seems to be when they move the most.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Slow and Low,
Put in at Sportcraft and you can easily drift down to Clackamette park or row back up. Ask Greenbuttskunk about where to anchor and what to use. He was just below there yesterday and did great.
Good luck,
Ken

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Kroy
We used to take a drifter out there sometimes
put in under the bridge. Park aways up the road before you start. That way if you don't feel like rowing back up, it's not that far to walk and grab your truck.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Sorry not Kroy but S&l my bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts