IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and partner were out on the river before the crack of dawn fished above and below the bridge with no results but then we didnt see anyone else do anything either,water was 49 with about a 1 1/2 ' vis might be a few days before it looks promising again

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Sorry about shutting off the bite from I-205 to Sellwood ... I knew my luck was bad but hey! I didn't see anyone with a fish on all morning. I'm home now so it should pick right up. And I'm not going tomorrow, so go get 'em.

Yeah pretty high and murky. Figures. This whole employment thing really needs to be re-evaluated. :cheers:

Some old guy said my boat was "beautiful", so it was all worthwhile. :cool:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Zilch, Zip, Nadda!!! Skunked again

Did see about 5 cuaght, 2 by Plunkers. Put in at 0530 took out at 1230. Fished from 205 down below mouth of the Clack. Clackamet Fish checker said he had'nt seen a fish all morning. Water was on the muddy side. Oh well, maybe tomarrow.

CM

[ 04-26-2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Corkie Monster ]

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
corkie monster did you happen to see the wood db with the yellow and green umbrella? that was me and partner (fishingusa) we gave up at about 11:eek:o and came home for the big nap :sleep:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Believe it or not....the BEST day we had so far this year on the Willamette....visibility was about 1 foot. And I'll say was it was a spectacular day.

Before the boat got off the trailer I was having doubts looking at the visibility. But if I'm not mistaken SureSet hooked the first fish before I could even get my line in the water....and that doesn't take too long. We landed 4 more, and missed another 8 biters that AFTERNOON.

If indeed the water is 49 ...that's good. That temp will hold alot of the fish in the lower river.

Just be out there when the river starts to drop.

Should get good again.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts