1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Here's the scoop for the O.C. area.

After playing bumper boats in the fog
I was able to see how slow it was. I seen around 10-15 fish caught today (mouth of Clack to 205 area) and there was plenty of traffic. the water has come up a little and has a little color to it.

If I was fishing tomorrow, I would target the Columbia, My 2 .00 unless your after a burger then the O.C. is for you.

We ended up getting one in the boat and we felt pretty lucky. We were using fall berries and prawn tail mix w/jumbo diver (B.troll)

Oh ya, I seen the coolest thing today, Steven's marina had a BBQ on the water, Free Hamburgers and Hot-dogs with all the fixings and the best part is it was free, it was their way of saying thank you. I took a picture of them cause I told them I would tell every one of their thoughtfulness.

ONECAST (Jeff)

Steven's marina BBQ Crew.....look @ all those burgers

See ya on the water
Bobby

[ 04-28-2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: big n bright ]

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
And I had to go and fish the Multnomah Channel today?

At least I could have had skunk and a burger at Oregon City!

Nice to see you pick up a fish today, GOOD JOB!

Fish Hawk was nice enough to take me out yesterday at OC and let me catch a fish out of his boat, 12# hatchery fish, thanks Mat! Mat did hook up with a dandy of a Native, next one will be a keeper I have a feeling!

That is cool of Steven's Marine to do that, thats why I buy through them!

[ 04-25-2003, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: ANDYCOHO ]

·
Registered
180 Posts
We also fished OC today up on the sand bar. Lots of junk coming down the river. We did get the free burgers and hot dogs that was the best thing in our boat today. I think I'm going to the Santiam :cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
the burgers were good the boats were thick and the fishing was kind of slow but had a good time thanks for asking me to go bob..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts