IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fortunate this weekend to have won the gift certificate for the pair of Korkers wading boots at the ifish picnic. I called them yesterday to order them and they and said they would send them right out to me and I got them today, now that's fast service. While I was talking with them yesterday I mentioned that I was going to go to FMS and buy a set of the interchangeable felt spikes for them after I recieved them. So when I opened the box tonight what do I see inside, you guessed it, another box with the felt spikes inside. I want to send out a huge thank you to Jeff Langley of thier marketing group, you sure know how to get a guy stoked, it was nice talking with you yesterday. These boots look fantstic, so much so I think I'll have to go break them in on some Wilson river bobber and jig fishing this weekend.

Thanks again Korkers/Jeff Langley for the wonderful boots and the thoughtful gift, you can bet I'll be spreading your name around. This is what I would call superior customer service.

:dance: I so stoked right now I think I'll go put them on and just wear them around the yard :dance:

Here they are if you'ld like to take a look http://www.korkers.com/product%20page/7500wkg.html

JK

[ 08-12-2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Artwo ]

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I bought a pair of those when they first came out earlier this year. They are great boots. Nice to hear of the great customer service too.

RF

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
That's the kind of service that everyone wants :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts