IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last years sportsmans show, I bought a Zircon 2000 FF. The company had been bought by Humminbird and they had a few units left with the Zircon name. I got the thing for half price,$358.00, good deal.
About a month ago I started to get a little fog on the inside, not much but annoying. I called Humminbird and they said to send it to them and they would fix--no charge.( keep in mind the unit was 2 months out of warrenty ).
When I got it back there was a small blue spot on the inside of the screen, I called and asked if this could somehow be removed.
They said they would REPLACE the unit with a brand new Ledgend 3000( same unit --lots more features ).When I told them that we were having the best salmon season in years( supposed to be !!) and I didn't want to be without the thing---They are going to send me the new unit , no charge, and after I get it, they said it was OK to send my old one back --they even paid the shipping.
THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Terry
By the way the unit is way cool, just like my old paper machine still great resolution but no paper.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll keep that in mind when I do business with them.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I've had the same kind of service from them,,,,,from Magellan,,,,,,and from Uniden. Thats why I buy their products. Send you a new one on your word and trust you to send the faulty one back to them..Its nice to see some trust left in society

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
What goes around, comes around. Here is a perfect example of a company taking the time to right a wrong and actually trust the customer. This type of service, and consequently spread of good word, really promotes a company, which of course promotes the bottom line. I am willing to bet they could not buy any better advertisement than this, for such a cheap price!

Thanks for taking the time to let everybody know how well you were treated!

ChinookSlayer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts