IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished with boonedogger today on the north santiam
drifted from greens bridge to jefferson, got this one backbouncing bait. lot of boats and this was the only fish i heard of. but it sure was a beautiful day on the river :dance: congrats boonedogger

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I don't mind looking at the fish, but please don't put your mug in here again, gosh there are kid's here!!! :smile:

·
Registered
204 Posts
No I caught that one on my own. To fishn fool I am sure glad that it's not a pic of you because it would realy scare the kids. It sure was a nice day today, I got one heck of a sun burn. :cool:

·
Registered
344 Posts
booner you scare the kids for sure , you should here them when they see you outside .... wish i could of went , i did not get back from seattle tell 1:00 and then i got stuck doing work around the house.......... good job on the fish :bowdown:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scare the kids :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you guys are all just lucky i didnt take a pic when he took his shirt off :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
We did green's to jefferson twice today.... We took 2 summer fish on peach/white jigs and released 2 winter fish looked like run backs to me spawned out and beat-up... We boondoggle'd some of the river it was about a foot high to my liking but the south was running strong into the fork today really muddied up the left side. I didn't see you guys out there today you in a Jet? Me and my crew were drifting...good luck

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we were in drift boats put in late aroung 9am and were off about 1:30. when did you guys fish when we were on the river nobody had caught anything or heard of anything. sounds like you guys did pretty good

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
We put in around 1130-1145 at greens and made two runs we do not anchor at all just keep movin I did not see any other's catch fish on the river the springers should be comin in bye mid week pretty good hope the south clears up a little to help the big river see ya on the river

1 - 13 of 13 Posts