IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good News! My friends were contacted by the Factory Rep in Roseburg and NorthRiver is going to fix the paint. This speaks directly to the power and influence of IFISH! It wasn't long ago that these types of issues were dealt with quietly and nobody (save a handful of friends) would ever know about it and people had very little recourse. This forum with over over 4000 members and growing has given us the means to communicate among ourselves and believe me, the word gets back to the source. Bad press is the fear of all retailers - and rightfully so. I can and do understand the frustration felt by NR reps down in Roseburg... Had the dealership dealt with this issue in a "consumer friendly" manner from the start - the board posting would of been about a positive experience. This brings me to the next point - just as this can be a very powerful medium (ifish) for negetive press, it can and should be a positive medium for positive press as well! I SALUTE THE NORTHRIVER FACTORY IN ROSEBURG for taking care of this situation and I can tell you my friends do too! They love their boat and now I need to get 'em to quit lurking on this board and join up! Thanks to all who posted and see ya on the water! :cheers: :cheers: zip

[ 04-11-2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: zipper ]

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Their perception was correct, we were listening. This is the subject matter that pops up at boat and sporting shows in their competitors booths. Their paint/finish and percieved quality is a feature of NorthRiver so far.
Glad to see it was handled, the customer service dept. should learn to do handle it correctly the first time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts