IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was invited to fish with the Baumgartner family Saturday. Chris is the the Production Manager at North River Boats in Roseburg. Chris broght his kids Haley (4th Grade) and Tanner (2nd Grade) along.

Tanner, Chris and Haley

After eating cookies, Baby Ruths and some Jerky for a balanced breakfast, we got to fishing. After a little discussion about who would handle my rod if it went down, we decided Haley would get first shot. Well... my rod goes down and Tanner was closest to me so I handed it to him. Well these kids fish all the time, so he was already reeling his own rod in looking at me like "don't you know who gets the first fish?". I traded him my rod for his, and after a little battle, fish off. Sorry Tanner and Haley. Here is my picture for not following my own directions.
We ran into Brian, the owner of North River out there, and they had 2 in the box last time we saw them. Nice boat Brian. Sure you got enough motor on that thing? :laugh:

Things slowed down for a while, so after a rousing game of Ugio (spelling) we decided to move.

We moved to another location, and fished a while. I said fish usually like Brooks and Dunn music, so Tanner threw some on. A few minutes later Haley's rod goes down. This was a team effort fish. Bait by Chris, depth by Haley, hookset by Yamaha and fought and landed by Haley. :cool:

4th Grader Haley with her fish.

As you can see by the picture, the crowds were unbearable :wink: . Haley also landed an unclipped silver on Chris' rod. All in all a great day of fishing and fun. Thanks Chris, Haley and Tanner for all the fun. With people like Chris working for them, North River sure has a bright future. :smile:

[ 10-05-2003, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Too bad Catch and Eat didn't show up in his nice shiny sled and showed off his anchoring skills in tight quaters :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice fish and congrats on another beautiful day and memoriable trip on the river :cheers:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
HMMMMMMM!!!!! :tongue: TO YA CHRIS. :grin:

Nice job Try. Where were ya fishin?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts