IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
119,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, it's that time again!
The North Coast Salmon Rendezvous!
We were all pretty bummed at first, when the news broke that The Oregon Wildlife Heritage Association was going to cease with the tournament. What, Rod? :shrug: You aren't going to do it?
All hope is not lost, however!
Leave it to The Tillamook Guide's Association! They have picked it up and they are running with it at top speed! It's going to be bigger and better than ever and I am SO excited about it! Tim Juarez's wife, Shana, sent me the flyer to convert to HTML, and we have posted the flyer, and corresponding registration form, here!
Want to join us? You'll be glad you did!
I'm sure you have heard stories in the past about the tournament. It's been around for a long time. It's fun, it's fishing, and it's happening soon! Grab a partner and sign up, or just sign up by yourself, and you'll be joined by a fellow angler, assigned to a professional fishing guide, and be off and fishing for the time of your life! It's a great opportunity to brush shoulders with the most skilled and famous guides in Oregon. I promise, you'll learn a bundle, and have a chance to hook the fish of your lifetime!
I think just about everyone in this area that fishes, looks forward to this annual event. I know I do! I can't wait! :smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts