IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have seen 500 people on the wilson and no one can post a report?

· Registered
2,579 Posts
Dont you have one? I heard there was possibly 60+ boats on that river so you can bet 1 or 2 were caught. I also heard of people launching at 3:30 in the am to secure their spots. Have a ball fellas.

· Registered
4,831 Posts
Saw a few caught from mp7 down to Sollie's... a coupla bright ones got the :smash: and a coupla dark ones got it twice. :smash: :smash: Nada for us, besides the one Riverkeeper is posing with. Most frustrating day I have had in a looong time. I would say it was a parade of boats the whole way down the river... except the term 'parade' might lead one to believe people were actually moving. :hoboy: Anyone care to share a report on the fishing below Sollie's? :lurk:
lnf

· Registered
582 Posts
A well known guide I know did very well below sollie 's yesterday some where in the neighbor hood of 20 + rods down ..... if there is not too much rain tomorrow could be great above sollie's .. the fish are moving.... but its combat fishing as was stated in some of the above posts hope that helps

· Registered
694 Posts
Good conditions yesterday!, great day for fishing got a couple of bumps that's it. Kinda hard to find a spot to fish yesterday from the guide shop down 3-4 boat in every hole. Needless to say Big nada for us. But... we did see a very nice fish landed at sollie's take out, Riverkeeper was there, heard it was good lower w/ lots of hoookups, just really crowded.
Brian

· Registered
3,819 Posts
Fishing was good--people were everywhere! Doesnt anyone work anymore? There was a more people than I think I have ever seen on the river in my life :help:

Mills to Sollie should be red hot this afternoon

· Registered
21,998 Posts
FIshing was great on Tuesday. I know some guides that actually ran two trips that day. We boated 5, lost three and had at least 7 or so takers that just did not stay with the bait. Spoke with three gentleman at Alice's Resturant after we had finished. They were bankies and had their limits by 11am All nice fish. Bobbers for them.

Same guide friend did very well yesterday again. Fish were biting lite but they were definitly there.

The reports are on the board, ya just have to read between the lines sometimes. :idea:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.