IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all the ifishers who have offered ideas and input, here's the final design. If this goes well, we'll include CA.,(sorry Arnold)on more shirts in the future, but for now this reaches the vast majority according to Jennie.
Shirts will be available in long or short sleeve
and in sizes ranging from LG. to XXL. Color will be ash, a very nice light natural grey (you know the color)which hides dirt and fish slime well. Two-color no snagging logo and numbers on the back and an ifish logo on the front left breast area.
These will be on a heavy weight 100% pre-shrunk cotton, a very nice quality shirt I'm told. A generous Ifisher had offered to print these at a great price for us. These are a STEAL.
Here's the prices for the shirt options.
LG.-XL
5.00 short sleeve
7.00 long sleeve

XXL
6.75 short sleeve
8.25 long sleeve

Shipping: 10.00 flat fee. UPS ground within 200 miles of portland.

Here's the plan for getting your shirts.
I need 5-6 volunteers who can offer to pay 100.00
each and be responsible to distribute and collect
their portion of the money from the other Ifishers. If there is anyone who lives in salem or south or north and can help with distribution and collecting payment, that would be best. I can ship a bulk of shirts to you to pass out. I will assume responsiblity for the large remainder of it. I will plan on setting up a table at both Fisherman's marine locations some evenings soon to sell the shirts to Ifishers who would like one, especially those in the metro area who have committed already on other threads
I'm going to try a test run of 200 shirts and see how well it does. I wish I could do more, but hey, it's a start. These will go quick so once I have the needed volunteers to help donate temporary funds, I'll order and post a date and time to pick them up. I'm guessing the second week of October.
For those who want to help, please send me a private email or call me at 503-888-7513 so we can coordinate this in an organized manner.

Alot of us are looking forward to getting this off the ground and seeing these cool Ifish anti-snagging shirts out there where they can be seen. It's a safe, effective, and non-confrontational way to help deter all the poaching and unethical angling going on out there. Every little bit of effort can help.
Thanks everybody for the input and support for an such an important cause.
Brad (GBS)

[ 10-01-2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Thanks for your hard work I would like 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleeve both in size large.

Thanx Mike

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For those of you who have offered to help temporarily fund this with me to get it off the ground quickly, a huge thanks!!!

I still need a few ifishers out there. Anyone south of salem who thinks they can sell 15-20 shirts, or someone up in the seattle area?
One way or another my goal is to get these going by the weekend.
GBS

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Just had my order confirmed by GBS. I'd just like to say THANKS to Da' Man! This is a great idea! As I told him, snaggers burn my bacon, and I'll now be able to cruise right by their boats without saying a word. My T-shirt will say it ALL! :bowdown:

Way to go GBS!! Thanks, Tim :cool:

·
Administrator
119,702 Posts
Let's keep this post mainly to orders. I know how confusing this all gets. I have a few things to say before I get down to my order.

Please, also, we need help with financing. I sent in 100.00 to help with the purchase of the shirts. Can anyone else send in 100.00 so that we can cover this until they sell?

It's a great way to loan money! It's WELL worth it!!!

I'll pin this to the top.

MY ORDER:

I need
one small shirt for me,
and
one large short sleeved for Grant McOmie. I told him Ifish would buy him one!

Oh yeah! And he said this to me for all you guys:

------------------
Also - FYI: We will run a new "Salmon Snagging" story on our Thursday, 10/2,
5pm Newscast.

Thanks,
G
------------

Jen

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I'll take qty (3) XL short sleeve shirts. Let me know who/where to go pay/pick up. :wink:

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
I thought about this again, and decided I need one for summer too! That means, i'll need 1 XXL long sleeve and 1 XXL short sleeve! Sorry for having to edit the order! Thanks again GBS!!! :cheers:

[ 10-02-2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: jokester ]

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I asked to order (2) XXL on another post. There were no prices then and no mention of long sleeve.
My Order:
(1)Short sleeve XXL
(1)Long sleeve XXL

Let me know who to pay or pick up and when. I live in Wilsonville.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would like to get 1 long sleeve XL, and 1 short sleeve XL. I would love to help with additional funding but I just got my tuition bill. :depressed: SORRY

FOD

·
Registered
816 Posts
These are way cool....... I would like 1 xl long sleeve please. And thanks

Cartman

·
Registered
717 Posts
I would like to order 1 XL long sleeve shirt. Can someone let me know where I can pay and pick up a shirt. I live in Lebanon, and drive to Corvallis daily for school and work.

Thanks,
TB

1 - 20 of 39 Posts