IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not for a while at least. My wife went and ordered 35 yards of landscaping bark yesterday and to make sure that I'm around to distribute it about the yard, she had it delivered in front of the garage door where my boat is stored. She is very good at subtle hints. The kids weren't too happy to see the mountain of bark either.

·
Registered
303 Posts
DeepWater -
You are in deep alright! I'd scour the hood for some kids to work on that pile like right now. Kids like cash........

Quick - someone get this post off the board before this trick gets out!
( pretty crafty Mrs DW)

:wink:

·
Banned
51 Posts
I always thought thats why we HAVE kids....so we dont have to mow or spread bark dust? Remind me again why we have kids?

·
Registered
873 Posts
:argue:Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, my wife did the same thing to me. It's part of that "for better or worse thing". Can't get much worse than that though.

Enough kids, 1 cu. yd. per minute and your fishing.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Put the truck in 4x4 and drag the boat through that pile! There is always a way to go fishing!!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Hire someone that runs a tractor and have them distribute it around the yard.

Fishalot

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
What the hell are you gonna do with 35 yards?? :shocked: Sounds like you have way too much yard and too many flower beds. I'd pave it all for parking for my toys. I'm not into yard work. Too much slave labor when I lived at home.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Post on the bulletin board at your local high school. Those kids are always looking for a few extra bucks. They work their butts off for minimum wage or offer them a flat fee to move it all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts