IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STOP IT! you guys are killin me. I'm at work and I can't take it anymore. I'm walking around the office yellin' fish on and setting the hook without a pole in my hand. Ah crud, I just bonked my boss in the head with a stapler! There coming to take me away, there coming to take me away...................
:grin: RIPPLE :grin:

·
Registered
13,595 Posts
Originally posted by RIPPLE:
STOP IT! you guys are killin me. I'm at work and I can't take it anymore. I'm walking around the office yellin' fish on and setting the hook without a pole in my hand. Ah crud, I just bonked my boss in the head with a stapler! There coming to take me away, there coming to take me away...................
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">What he said!!!!!!

TR

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Ditto!!!!

On the other hand Friday is now a fishing day instead of a work day. :grin:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I must enjoy the frustration, i keep coming back and reading the hot reports and looking at the pics of all the urbs, and i can't get back out till the weekend of the 20th. To make matters worse Clownmouth just stopped by to get my business card so he can give me up to the minute "bonk reports" from the hogline of death.
However, the bonking of the fellow employee on the head with a stapler sounds like alot of fun and might be just the therapy I need.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
So Glenn how come you can catch fall fish but not springers :shocked: Nice hall there big guy. Jealousy is flowing from my side here. All I can say is tonight is my first attempt at these fish up here. I've always been a lower river and ocean guy. I may be the baton boy of fall nooks up here. Then again....ya never know. 2.5 hours is a long time when fishing is hot. :grin:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO TILLA! not pictures, that's even worse. They took me to a pretty nice padded room though. unfortunately it has internet access, the guy in the white coat with the net that picked me up said something about aversion therapy. Make it stop, please make it stop... "I see dead fish"

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Thorazine 500mg STAT! Please cut it out...No More! To make matters worse my wife and kid are dragging my butt to Canada for the weekend tomorrow. "But Flotilla...but nothing, you butt is driving!" ARRGGHHH. I will be out the afternoon of Sept 17. If you catch all the fish by then I'll just have to catheterize myself.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ditto to all of it, it's killing me, I need a fishing FIX: Anyone see and smell a yellow GMC at a boat launch this weekend that's me and I haven't made it to the dump yet! Fishing instead (sorry honey at least I got it packed up, can you go dump it for me when you get off work this week) Anyone want to wager I'll get kicked? :whazzup:

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Crap! :depressed: But at least I'll get my line wet tonight for about 2.5 hours. :grin: Then Saturday I'll be at it full bore. Well, hopefully not bore at all. :wink:

"man I hate working this time of year". :hoboy:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I am having trouble staying at work right now. I think I am going to have to call in tomorrow for the Salmon flotilla. After the salmon are gone it will be better, oh wait, winter steelhead.......................I am in serious trouble.

·
Registered
47 Posts
sorry boys, I'll hold off with anymore. this stuff is just painful!! I had to deal with the calls all last week then when I can get out Sat and Sun things slow down to a crawl. now again this week it's the same thing. nooks EVERWHERE!! let's pray the bite sticks around till this weekend....

·
Registered
606 Posts
Tilla,
Is that Mary-Jo's coat I see in the foreground?
Leave it to her to show off again! :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts