IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, didn't I have to scold you all last year. (tap tap tap, with a nasty glare)

Phone rings earlier while I am doing my equivelant of flipping burgers,
brother: hey 2 fish in the boat,,,
me: Uh, great, got to go the chief clown is here and he wants to look at my work.-click-

Hour later message beeper goes off: 15 fish ,4 coho keepers, going in for Nooks. (Gawd leave me alone, I have burgers to cook)

Ring...hello, this is gus, at mcdonald's how may I help you?

brother: Got our limit, 4 coho, and 2 Nooks. The boy got another pig, 40#er. Last week he got a 37#er.

-click-

If any of you see my brother tell him not to stop by my house on the way home to show any monster fish off!

gus,

·
Registered
13,240 Posts
Can you super size the fries with that? :laugh: :laugh:

When you finish the burgers, the bathroom needs cleaned. :tongue:

Give us your best "That will be $2.99, please pull forward to the first window."

·
Registered
12,178 Posts
A guy I USED to work with (he retired last year) called me yesterday to say they just got anchored and it's DEAD CALM and we just got 1!!

You retired people should...............................enjoy it! :wink:

Leave some for us working stiffs!!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I made two calls today to a friend fishing on the river. Wouldn't you know it, he hooks a fish both times I call him. That is torture.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Hey Gus do you deliver? If so I'll have a rod rigged up for you. 1/4 pounder with a diet coke and super size it please. :wink:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thats funny finclipper, I always hookup when my wife calls me, she hates it, like I am dogging her.

I SAY KEEP CALLING ME BACK! :laugh: :grin:

·
Administrator
119,516 Posts
There is NOTHING funny about it!!!

I just told Bill that he'd have to find someone else to fish with tomorrow. It's awful! I know that I could go, if I wanted to come home to a messy house, 200 e mails, hungry kids, fish to be cleaned, and laundry up to my ears.

Hey... maybe I will! :smile:
:tongue:
Jen

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Jen hire a nanny and pay her in fish (dont forget to call to say you just released her raise)

Gus...ever hear the song by "Steelie Wonder"...

"I just called...
to sayyyy...
I'm fishhhhing" :laugh:

(Click)

[ 09-05-2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Row Vs. Wade ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts