IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife saw these 2 guys fishing from the bank. not really fishing but you know, cast, reel fast, jerk, repeat,
so i rowed the boat up there and i usually just keep on going but well these dudes werent going to catch anything anyway, at least legally.

so i told joni ok, i will hold you in the current and you cast along that bank and lets show the snaggers how it's done :grin: . first cast bam! fish on. row out to the eddy drop anchor net, bonk, bleed, tag. looked at joni said think you can do that again? she gave me that duh
look. rowed out to the other side lined up said "drop that plug". sure enough whammy.. repeated the above steps, told the snaggers to have a nice day and left.
we went 6 for 8. i released one chum and joni broke off a new brads bw16 on a fish that took the plug at the boat. her rod buckled and pow fish off. great day for us..

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Awesome.........
your fishing partner is better looking than mine!!! Not fair! Sorry Bobby.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Oh I would love to see the look on there face when you did that :laugh:
Nice fish!

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,261 Posts
Hey, she's not wearing gray and I don't see any beagles.

And by the way, nice clinic for the low-lifes.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike, yeah it was pretty funny. im still laughing

stg rule.. the howler monkeys wanted to stay home probably because we took them on saturday. tired beagle are good beagles. good thing we did. there was alot of blood in the boat today..

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
Nice job on the rowing Keith, and a very nice job on the hookset Joni. :bowdown: :cheers:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Nowq thats the way to get these low lifes to change their tacticts. Show them how to do it right. Good job................

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like a dead wild silver? I'll admit I can't see the specifics of the fish well in the photo so I'm sure I'm wrong.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Originally posted by cosmo:
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like a dead wild silver? I'll admit I can't see the specifics of the fish well in the photo so I'm sure I'm wrong.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Edit,
Wasn't thinking about places where that is legal. Sorry.

·
Registered
14,343 Posts
Leaership by example, Keith, you are my hero! Give your fishing buddy a hug for me.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Good job Keith, those are some beauties. All six come on plugs? It's always satisfying to catch fish the right way in front of others who are cheating unsuccessfully.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Edit,
Wasn't thinking about places where that is legal. Sorry.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Just out of curiosity, where can you keep a native coho in Oregon?

edit: oops just saw on another thread that it may be legal in the "other" state :smile:

[ 11-04-2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: Salmonator ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts