IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the family from Barton to Riverside yesterday, man what a beautiful day. Saw some Coho in the river but not a whole bunch. Talked to a couple of other people and heard one fish caught. We drifted some eggs on the way down without any action but weren't at it all that hard.
One thing we did fingd out is that my 10 yr old son is a natural on the sticks! The kids wanted to try it in some slow water so after his sister spun us around in circles for a while I let my son try......

He picked it right up anfd kept us straight then even negotiated a little turn with no problem.
I figure a few more years and I can sit in the front of the boat for once!!

One sad thing was all the trash we saw. We picked up what we could (filled a cooler) but man its getting worse.

All in all a great day and we finished it off with cheeseburgers at Carver Hanger mmmmmmmm.

AL

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
It's also great you have your kids interested in running the boat, but watch out, they might become a fishing guide in another ten years :shocked:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts