IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Well I hit this river at first light this morning near Happa. Fished until about 9 or 9:30 this morning. Saw one fish.... on the end of my line. :grin: :grin: :grin: Brought home a nice 9lb Summer Buck. :dance: :dance:

If you are waiting for the fishing to get "Red Hot" up there, you are missing out. There are fish to be had. I've gone 3 (fish) for 3 (trips) in the last 3 weeks. All less than half days.

Get out there and get some chrome. :dance:

Steve :cheers:

Fshklr - No sushi for me.... :shocked:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Good work Steve! I knew I should have taken the day off and gone fishing with you! Instead...working for 5 hours...and then off to Timothy lake... Have a great weekend..and enjoy the fireworks..

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Well, no chrome for me today. I was at the hatchery at first light and saw about seven hook ups and only two landed. (about 15 rods) The bite was very quick from 0500 to 0545.

There are loads of fish in the river but they are not all that active. A few more degrees in water temp..... and fireworks for sure.

Steve, good job on the fish!! :dance:

:smile:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Congrats on the fish :dance: :cheers: What is the most productive lure or bait ? :shrug:

·
Banned
8,867 Posts
Steelie Steve,
Congrats on the CHROMER!!

AHHH SUSHI!! They other RED meat :laugh:
Well done on the hook-up. Broke one off on the hook-set and missed one on the bite at the 5am bite too. The fish are there and CHROME!! Gotta love it!! :cheers: :dance:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
There are NO fish in the Lewis! Here's a movie to prove my point! :wink:

Small Movies

Here's the same movie, but larger, and better quality. Not for the bandwidth impaired.

big Movie

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
This question is for anyone? Is there any access for bank fisherman on the NFL? I want to check it out and have heard many good reports about it, but don't have a boat! Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
There are several areas that are really accessible to the bankees. Both sides of the river near the hatchery, Happa boat ramp, and near the golf course. All of these areas are productive at any one time.

Get out there and try it. :grin: The chrome is there.
:dance:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Baskett,
If I told you, I'd have to.... Well you know the line. :wink: :wink:

Actually, I've been having my luck driftfishing a Pink Worm behind a Pearl Corky. Saw several on red jigs also.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Hey Steve, I see you're from Vancouver. Maybe sometime that we're both not doing anything, we could hit the NFL and you could show me how it's done! I have never fished this river, but heard so many stories that i've GOTTA try it! Shoot me an e-mail if you ever going and need moral support :grin:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
S.S... Thanks for the info. I usually fish the hatchery side in the fall. this will be my first time up there in the summer. If you happen to see my purple barney mobile (aka Purple Sebring with black convertible top) stop over and say hi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts