IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see they droped the lewis river alittle and was wondering if any one has been doing any good on the river, bank or boat thanks Quick fisher

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
There have been a few posts on lewisriver.com that say they are getting a few up by the hatchery.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for yhe info Quick Fisher :cheers:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Great News! I'd read them or post there except the guys over at lewisriver.com that post commonly there are tight lipped and are full of themselves!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Can you still fish there at night? I was there once and did some night fishing for steele's w/glow corkies. We don't get to do this here in Oregon, I wonder why?

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
I beg your pardon Mr. Carp?

Sure, there are a couple goof balls on the board but please don't condemn us all. ok? :smile:

The NFL is hardly a zipperlip situation.

The bite has dropped off a bit in the last week or so. I know of four fish taken today out of 40(?) or so rods.

:smile:

·
Registered
581 Posts
I fished the NFL last night after work. I was fishing on Snagger's Rock at the mouth of Cedar Creek. I saw 4-5 fish caught (one of them looked like a steelhead). All hook-ups were on the hatchery side. One fish caught side-drifting eggs, all others by plunkers using 4-5 ounces and spin-n-glows and sand shrimp. One guy just about lost his pole when a fish hit!

Most guys on the Cedar Creek side were using bobber/eggs. Didn't see any of these guys hook up. Some idiot in a boat launched at the hatchery and pulled up in the hole where all of the bobber/egg guys were fishing. A lot of yelling from both sides resulted. I'm suprised no rocks were thrown from the bankies.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I can agree with you Fast Water. I should have stated my comments a little better. There are a few people on the site probably such as yourself that post relevant info instead of some of the goofs who argue about which one is the snagger or how many hundred fish some guy caught in one day when there were no fish caught. Just my opinion and don't mean to offend anyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts