IFish.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I plan on running out to the bank and make some halibut withdrawls.can try chasing tuners after that if the crew wants too

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I am planning on running Sunday for Halibut/Tuna/Shark/????

We will leave the dock around 6:30am

I plan on running out to the bank and make some halibut withdrawls.can try chasing tuners after that if the crew wants too

·
Registered
550 Posts
look for the 21' glasply "GOT-R-DUN "
Would like to meetsome of you boys.
Dale

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Dan,
I will be there Friday, Saturday, and most likely sunday as well, looking for Tuna and Halibut. See you there.
Terry

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Silverfish will be there. I'm seriously considering running west 46 NM to the big hump because the latest chloro shot shows the edge of the clear water there and the winds are forecast out of the south for Sun. The winds make me hesitant to run NW, don't want to get beat up coming back. I've also wanted to try that spot all season, looks like Sunday might be the day to try it. Anybody else wanna run to that area? might do the ranch or the rockpile on the return trip for hali.

ron m

I plan to run out of Newport sunday. Anyone else?

Dan

·
Registered
290 Posts
We will be out there too. In the Green King Fisher. We too look forward to meeting some of you. Looking for Halibut, Tuna if we can get there and salmon.......:cheers:Andy

·
Registered
9,399 Posts
Hay y'all! Marky Mark will be out with Phil on 'Andiamo'...gotta get fuel first :frown: but then joining the chase. I spoke with Ron.....we are of like mind, keeping an eye on the southerly.

The color break we fished up above runs all the way down to the 125 line X about 44*40.

Anyone else want to try going west, instead of up above?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts