IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Rich,
Let me be the first to welcome you here to our humble community and also be the first to hit you up for free stuff :wink:

But seriously, welcome :cheers: (and I do want free stuff :grin: )

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcom aboard. You guys have always helped me out. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Another fine addition to Ifish. Great service and very helpful.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
WElcome aboard Olliw Damons, you could call yourselved the nute and bolts that Picks up the pieces and puts us back together again. I've been spending my dollars since you were on ?????
Hawthorne about 35th. Way to far back to try to remember. Great to have you join our little group. Great people and you probably know 1/2 of us already,

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Great local business. Many of my reels have crossed your counter over the years and your service has always been first rate. Welcome to Ifish!

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
Welcome and your service has always been first rate. Thanks. Ken

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
Don't get too excited, folks, Ollie Damon's is a regular Ifish member, not a sponsor. I'd expect we might hear some good advice about reel repair and other tackle insights, but don't expect discounts, deals or contests.

[ 08-22-2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Pete, I was just giving a newbie a good ribbing :grin:

I have used their services many times and always got first class service even if it was just to answer questions for my very small brain :dance:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought parts for a crossman pellet gun at Ollie Damon's on Hawthorne and drove from Albany to get them. also parts for mitchel 300 reels. always needed bail springs lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts