IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all just got on ifish.iknow its customary for a fishing story so here it is.

it was the first time me and my buddy got together ever to fish. he is one of the best steelhead fisherman i've ever seen but i didn't know that then. so i invite him to eagle creek i've done really well on that creek so i figure i'm gonna woop up on him with my spinners (little did i know) so we start fishing bang he nails one luck i figure. so i start fishing a little harder. bang he's got another, and then another.i haven't touch a thing. next hole he bangs 3 more and i finally get one woopie the skunks off. by now i'm starting to figure out he is a little better than he let on. we go on fishing the river until i cant take anymore(after watching him rip 5 fish from 1 run.) i say "you've been doing this for a while huh" he says "since i was 12" i lowered my head and just laughed. i got my but beat 14 to 1. but gained a great fishing and hunting partner.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
4x4, don't let a little local knowledge get to you. The best lesson we all learn when fishing is a little humility along the way. Stick with that buddy and make sure you remember where he hooked all the fish and just beat him to that spot the next time.

Nice post to start with and from here on, you can count on a learning experience as many of the guys here are willing to share knowledge.

Don't give up and keep on the water. You will catch yoru share expecially if you have 4 on and 4 off as a schedule.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts