IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my story this one stands out more than any other i had fished the salmon river just above the 101 bridge for to seasons for fall chinook up at 2:30 am saterdays and sundays just for a fish every weekend well i talked my dad into comming up from eastern oregon to go fishing with me and my step son we are all ready to head out andi wanted tomake sure i didnot forget anything asked my stepson at least 3 times do you have your tag and everytime he said yes so off we go get there open the trunk grab fishing gear and the one thing i forgot was my boys fishing rod go to town call mother to bring his fishing rod no problem we fish hard for most of the morning and at about 11:00 am wam bam on hard hit fishon at about 15 minutes into the fight the fish starts the fight next to the bank so dad grabs the net and down the bank he goes dad can not get around to well so it is a work out for him the fish wants nothing to do with the net so over to my left he goes there is a big bush on te bank so backup the bank comes dad and down on the other side samething net comes out fish goes the right back up the bank comes dad this time with a few good words for me and the fish like get that.......... fish under control down went dad and the net and one fish in the freezer i had that fish mounted i was my first salmon with my dad i have my first buck with my dad on the wall with that fish my dad past away last november that memory will always be with me love you dad and lokking forward to getting to no you all .... RON

·
Registered
389 Posts
Good story!! Welcome to Ifish :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.