IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, Hello to everyone at ifish. Thanks for all the fishing reports and info that I read on this site. It's great to get the latest fishing reports from all over before I hook up the boat or hit the bank. Even if it's a zipperlip location just knowing someone is catching fish gets me excited to get out their and give it a try. Anyhow, my wife and I hit the Willamette today out of St.Johns and trolled down to the head of the multnomah channel. Their was a pretty good bite going on and my wife got a 16lb clipped springer on a spinner. :bowdown: I stuck with herring and got nothing...by 10am the bite died off and we saw only a few fish caught after that. But hey we got one! :dance:

·
Registered
17,499 Posts
Good going, thanks for the report, and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TMAN, For spinner size, I like the big stuff... size 6 or 7 blade Bob Toman. Check out BC Angling post at the Ore city shopping mall. They will have what you need. Look out Tillamook Bay I can't wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.