IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Im getting better at this... I think. :grin: I thought you all might be tired of steelhead pictures, so I took a pic of this absolutly gorgeous big sea run cutthroat trout that bit off a little more than he could chew today. I learn something new about taking underwater photos every trip. Im just playing around with the camera settings and light conditions, but I think they get a little higher quality each time. Anyway its fun and something a little different.

<font color="red"> For the people who might want a desktop version the following is a link to the full size picture - help yourself. </font>

LINK TO FULL SIZE - CLICK HERE

UG

·
Registered
448 Posts
You never cease to amaze UG. That is the most gorgeous one yet. Those sea run cuts are simply B U T FULL!!

You really should look into marketing some prints. Me thinks you are more talented than you may think.

·
Registered
594 Posts
:applause: :applause: Another beautiful picture :dance:
Thank you very much :cheers:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Re: New underwater fish pic - Sea run Cutthroat tr

Very Nice! :applause:

Keep them coming...

Giz...

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,157 Posts
Damn you are getting good at that. It's ART!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
:cool:UG - Just when I was really getting used to the steelehead with the jig in his upper lip as my wallpaper you up and send me into a tailspin with another couple of gorgeous pics :bowdown:. I'm saving these in a file so I can change them when the mood strikes. Nice work, keep 'em coming. Dennis

·
Registered
554 Posts
I know that hole on the river!!! :laugh:Just kidding. Great pictures. :applause:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:cheers: Thats cool :cheers:

·
Registered
454 Posts
UG-

Please keep those coming. They make wonderful wallpaper. Thank you very much.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts