IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At ifishstock, there will be a BEAUTIFUL Traeger Little Tex Grill that Iwish is bringing to cook our food on! ... It's the one that everyone wants, I think. I just love it and we have one that we couldn't live without :). If you haven't tried a Traeger, stop by ifishstock and check it out! Taste the difference! Play with it and see if you like it!

The donations will go to NSIA, as will the donations from the Water Ready Pontoon!

This auction will start immediately with a starting bid of $25.00, last through ifishstock, clear till Labor Day at 12:00 PM.
The winner will then become apparent.
Remember, it is the first one to bid BEFORE 12:00 PM on labor Day.

Th Traeger up for auction for NSIA is the Lil' Tex, model number BBQ070 and includes extras, listed below.

Value - MSRP $699 plus value added kit which includes coupons and extra
warranties plus cook book, spice sampler, meat thermometer, etc. I'll
also throw in 5 bags of pellets valued at 94.95, their choice of
flavors. Free cover also included. Total retail value would be $862.95
plus the value of the kit which is $490.00 making a grand total of
$1352.95.

Iwish says: "I will also deliver within reasonable distance for free. Probably like 50 - 75 miles. If they are farther out they can just pay for shipping
and I won't mark it up at all. I might be able to arrange for a local
pick up depending on where they are if I can work something out with a
local dealer in their area."

Phone number: 541-758-3333

Iwish is also donating 5 bags of pellets as one of the prizes! :)

Let's get it started, now!

Thank you, Iwish! This is awesome! I'll sticky it until ifishstock is over! :)

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
100.00! I want this! :) I'd love a new one! :laugh: Or another one! Or.... Hey! I gotta have it! :)

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW! This one goes to Water Ready! for a HECK of a great price! WOW! See, Bruce? Good things come back your way! Congrats!

Jen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.