IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little behind on this and I apologize for that. I just noticed I'm not even a "Fry" anymore! :yay: It's easy to get carried away in this kind of an environment and forget to be polite by introducing oneself so here goes...

Hi, My name is Eric and I'm a ducaholic.

There. I did it. I feel much better already!

I heard about IFish from another forum that many of you are on. I am an avid outdoorsman and love all things related to hunting and fishing, but especially our feathered friends. I have been hunting for over 25 years but took a few years off after moving here from Montana back in 93. Yep, another transplant!

I am a webmaster by day and a DJ on the weekends which doesn't allow as much time for hunting as I'd like but I do manage to get out a bit. My wife and I live near Salem with our two kids (girl 9/boy 7), 5 labs and a rotating collection of various livestock/pets/dinner. I've managed to get out after ducks with 3 IFishers in the last couple of weeks and have enjoyed it immensely. You all have a great resource here and I hope to be a part of it for some time.

Eric a.k.a. The_Duck_Master

· Registered
2,444 Posts
Welcome Duck Master! You will find that IFish is filled with info and great people.

Get Bit

· Registered
6,824 Posts
Hey there Eric...I was wonderin' when you were gonna introduce yourself :wink:.

Eric is a heck of a good guy to hunt with, and hopefully a great DJ as well (seeing as he is doing the Dj-ing for Annie and my wedding in June).

I will post a report and pics on that afterwords :grin:...Oooohh, the pressure is on now Eric old buddy :wink:.

Jon

· Halibut
2,967 Posts
Hey Eric,

I signed on here middle of this year and find it far bette than what I was experiencing at the Oregonlive forum.

I've never hunted or shot a duck. I think it may be due to my being a bull/buckaholic already.

Let's hope there is never a cure and that hunters will always be on the side of the hunted. :cheers:

Steven B

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.