IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I thought I'd introduce myself. I LOVE to fish and am one of those women who know how to keep a tight line : ) .... or try to! I mainly fish for steelhead because I love their fight. I fish primarily on the Grand Ronde and Snake but love the Klickitat and the peninsula rivers. I just purchased a Northwest Jet Boat so now I am more mobile. I am trying to learn all the ins and outs of it as my usual mode of fishing is drift fishing. But my first fishing voyage out in her -- shecaught her first steelhead at the Confluence by Lewiston. : ) I am now trying to figure out what is the best remote control for my kicker as I I'd like to retreat a bit out of the elements. I've gained a lot from all your posts and hope to learn more! It is fun to be on here! : )

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
A Fishing girl with a boat, What mor e could a guy ask for. :wink: Good thing I'm married. :grin:

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
588 Posts
HooAH!! and welcome now can I go fishing with you :grin: my wife said it was ok...hahhaa, a woman with a boat what a deal you are awesome

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Rivergirl;
If you are looking for a remote control for your kicker engine. Take a look at "TROL-EZE" An Easily installed Hydraulic Steering System for Trolling and Auxiliary motors on all types of boats. Control handle and 20' cord allows you to steer from anywhere in the boat. rated for up to 25 horsepower engines. Goetz Engineering, Inc. 1152 Chaney Rd. Vialo, Idaho. Phone 208-882-6105. Call them and have them mail you information on this. It's the best and it makes it so you don't have to sit in the back of the boat to steer you trolling engine.
My boat is a 20' Aluminumweld, "Snake River Explorer" Been traveling Hells Canyon for more than forty years.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I think the standard greeting for a woman on IFISH is to welcome you aboard and request that you post a picture of your boat.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Welcome Rivergirl!
I just love it when new girl fisher people come on!
Welcome big time! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
T.C. :laugh:

Theres a new line of remotes out there. One of a kind. I think its called a "Row Vs Wade" :grin:

Welcome. Funny how the fishkillinfemales come out of the woodwork when yet another one joins.
(Oh, and the sappy humor from the fellas too!)

I doubt you'll run into any gender related humor, critisism or um, uhh, favor? in this tight knit group. :rolleyes:

Continued luck on your new jet propelled floaty thing.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
WOW!!! A new boat even! More than welcome! Fishft.

·
Registered
294 Posts
:dance: :dance: WOOHOO!!! :dance: :dance:
Welcome aboard! Lots of folks with lots of info on this board.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
:applause:Congrats on the new boat,and the first fish on her 1 and 1 :cheers: Welcome a board :smile:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts