IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have enjoyed reading ifish and pleased to join this sharing group. This is my fish story.

A Sturgeon 'Tale'

Many years ago during a weekend outing on the Snake River in eastern Washington My hubby hooked a sturgeon.
This was an exciting event as I had never fished for or even seen a sturgeon before. This was a big strong fish that jumped and ran as only a sturgeon can do. Finally the fish started to tire and my husband brought it in close to the edge of the water. He then told me to wade out and grab the tail and drag it in. Not knowing just what to expect I did just that. Needless to say this fish was still pretty 'hot' and I had it's tail. What resulted was one wet, splashing water fight-I'm getting tossed around on the end of a fish tail-Husband and kids hooting it up on the beach. I did not let go and eventually dragged the fish into submission. At that time I really didn't see what was so funny that everyone was howling with laughter......today it is a priceless memory.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Funny story CFisherlady

Welcome to Ifish :cheers:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
:laugh: Welcome aboard the board. Here you may learn to question such suggestions and arm yourself with an equally humorous method of revenge!....(Make sure you post it here!) :cheers:

[ 06-29-2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Registered
234 Posts
Good story :laugh: :laugh: Welcome aboard.
Good fishen Bob

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Welcome to ifish, LC. Coming to Ifishstock?
Good time to meet everyone!

Jen

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Just on for a few minutes. Great story there, and welcome aboard.
:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts